Loss Control Program
ALICAP LOSS CONTROL
Mission of ALICAP Loss Control Consultants: To create an environment of risk and loss management, which is essential to maintain fiscal responsibility for the organization while focusing individualized attention on specific district needs.
OBECTIVES OF ALICAP LOSS CONTROL:
- Provide resources for compliance with state, federal, and local regulations.
- Assist districts to provide a safe and healthy workplace.
- Assist districts to provide facilities free of hazards and safe for their intended use.
- Enable districts to implement an effective loss control program.
- Limit financial liability through reduced claims and losses.
Services provided by each Loss Control Consultant:
Survey of Employee Safety- Works with member’s safety committees to improve local safety programs and reduce employee injuries. It includes the following offerings: safety committee assistance, loss analysis of historical trends, safety program evaluation, hazard recognition surveys, ergonomic reviews and preliminary industrial surveys.
Survey of Property Safety- Involves a walk through of school buildings to make recommendations on how the member can reduce potential property and liability exposures. The survey includes areas such as fire safety, Life Safety Code and general liability concerns.